- Cloud services are constantly being modified. Some of the functionalities that you see in this course may not be exactly the same as the ones you encounter when you log into the Azure Management portal. Microsoft will update its services and functionalities based on needs and customer demands. The result of that will be updated features and functionalities and interfaces that may not be identical. If you encounter functionalities or features that are slightly different than the ones I've presented in this course, look into them. Look into the functionalities and see how they've been slightly modified. Usually that means that there is a major improvement that's been added to the platform. Maybe you find that the functionalities may help you even more in your migration to cloud services. Make sure you pay attention to these new functionalities and see how they can help you and your environment in Azure.
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.