Matt then dives into PowerShell's functions and What If statements, working with output, and coding in the Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE). The course wraps up with some tips on using PowerShell for both on-premises and cloud deployments involving Office 365 and Azure.
- Identify the purpose of a delimiter.
- Recognize the tools needed to build a command using the ISE.
- Identify the options to use when running Get-Service from a remote computer.
- Recognize the capabilities of four cmdlets.
- Explain how to transfer aliases from a file into PowerShell.
- Determine if a cmdlet will generate an error when executed.
Skill Level Beginner
PowerShell: Automating Administrationwith Scott M Burrell1h 33m Intermediate
PowerShell 5 Essential Trainingwith Jason C. Helmick3h 38m Intermediate
1. PowerShell Overview
2. Using PowerShell
3. Taking PowerShell On Premises and Online
Next steps2m 57s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.