List the top cloud-computing threats as defined by the Cloud Security Alliance, discuss the threats of most concern to financial CISOs, and describe how the Cloud Control Matrix can be used to identify the most appropriate security controls.
- [Instructor] This chapter names the top 12 … cloud computing threats to data, … highlights the four that chief information security officers … from your industry are most concerned about, … and then presents three case studies … to demonstrate how security controls … can be used to protect your organization … against those threats. … In creating the 2016 Treacherous 12, … the Cloud Security Alliance Top Threats Working Group … conducted research in two primary stages. … Both stages used surveys and questionnaires … as instruments of study. … Of the respondents who answered demographic questions, … 83.3% identified themselves as Security Specialists, … 12.2% as Software Specialists, … and 9.95% as Networking Specialists … followed by other categories. … When you are considering threats, … it is useful to ask questions like, … "How can an attacker change the authentication data? … "Or What is the impact if an attacker … "can read the user profile data? Or even, … "what happens if access is denied …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.