The only way to know your systems are secure is to test them. Learn how to use penetration testing to check for vulnerabilities in computers, networks, applications, email, and people.
- [Lisa] Take a look around your company and ask yourself, are you secure? You and your team have done everything possible to batten the hatches using layers of logically configured devices, but have you done enough to defend your company? In this course, I'll show you how to map out a plan for penetration testing and then dive into the different types of testing, including checking from the outside in and looking inside the organization. I'll compare black, gray and white box testing and review other methods. Then I'll wrap up with a discussion on best practices on how to outsource penetration testing. Hello, my name is Lisa Bock and I'm a security ambassador. In this course, I'll cover penetration testing and show you how the only way to know if your system is secure is to test it. Are you ready to lock down the organization? Then let's get started.
- Auditing security mechanisms
- Locating vulnerabilities
- Exploring types of penetration testing
- Pen testing techniques
- Following a pen-testing blueprint
- Testing physical, wireless, website, database, and email security
- Outsourcing penetration testing