List three cloud-computing service models and describe security concerns with each.
- [Instructor] The basis for your service model selections … should be employee skillsets … and supporting training budgets. … The first of these, Infrastructure as a Service, … in which the customer can provision equipment as a service … to support operations, … including service, hardware servers, … and relevant networking components. … Characteristics of this model … are metered usage and pricing … on the basis of units or instances consumed, … an ability to scale infrastructure services up and down … based on usage, … reduced cost of ownership … and reduced energy and cooling cost. … For IaaS, … key security threats include attacks … against the virtual infrastructure … which includes virtual machine attacks, … virtual network, virtual switch attacks … and hypervisor attacks, … denial-of-service attacks on the virtual environment, … which forms a critical threat to virtual machines … along with all other dependent and associated services, … multi-tenancy by design … where different users within a cloud …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.