In this video, learn what security technology you should leverage, and how to do so.
- [Instructor] My advice is that you don't … get caught up in what others are doing. … Focus on your needs as defined by the previous video. … Make sure you test your tools. … Never assume that things will work. … Cloud security tool providers … can't test everything on everything, … and therefore, your configuration … can be the one that doesn't work. … You need to find that out upfront. … Continuing on our process to assessments: … keep in mind that the objective … is to leverage learnings from the previous step … in the process and alignment of client needs … to cloud security best practices. … This means that we take what we've learned, … align it with best practices … and use that to select the tool set. … Continuing to recommendations: … we make conclusions as to what tools to pick … based on evolving processes and understanding thus far. … At this point, we should know what the requirements are … including business and technical requirements. … Moreover, what are the best bets in tools and technology …
- Types of clouds: SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS
- Identifying the data and applications to move to the cloud
- Migration planning
- Selecting a cloud provider
- Cloud security
- Cloud operations
- Approaching management and monitoring
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
Azure Administration Essential Trainingwith David Elfassy2h 45m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Cloud Computing Planning
3. Cloud Security
4. Cloud Operations
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.