Summarize five key characteristic of financial cybersecurity and the financial learning path.
- [Instructor] Big banks and financial services firms have ramped up cybersecurity spending. It represents the largest non-government cybersecurity market, and the fastest-growing non-government cybersecurity market. Citigroup's annual cybersecurity budget has risen to more than $300 million, and Wells Fargo spends roughly $250 million annually on cybersecurity. Cyberattacks against financial services firms increased by over 70% in 2017, which reflects that the financial services sector is currently vulnerable to such attacks. Cyberattacks and data breaches in financial services firms are more common than in any other industry. A data breach at Equifax, and incidents like the WannaCry and Petya ransomware highlight these risk. To combat this threat, financial services IT professionals must understand the legal, regulatory, and country-specific financial data protection and privacy requirements, the threat and the data security controls needed to protect your enterprise from attack.
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.