Learn the core concepts of cloud data security as you prepare for the second domain of the Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) exam.
- [Mike] Every major organization in the world is storing data online. Whether that's their secret product development plans or your credit card number, that information must be protected. Organizations need technologists with the skills to protect that data throughout its life. The Certified Cloud Security Professional, or CCSP certification, is a path that many technologists follow to advance their careers in this high-demand field. Hi, I'm Mike Chapple, and I'd like to invite you to watch my course on Cloud Data Security. It's part of a seven course series preparing you for the CCSP exam. I hope that you'll join me as we explore how you can protect data in the cloud.
- Block storage types
- Cloud storage security threats
- Encryption basics
- Choosing encryption algorithms
- Key management
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Creating and revoking digital signatures
- Securing common protocols
- Data protection
- Information management
- Information rights management
- Logging security events
- Continuous security monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) Cert Prep: 2 Securitywith Joseph Holbrook1h 31m Intermediate
1. Cloud Data Storage
3. Key Management
4. Public Key Infrastructure
5. Cryptographic Applications
6. Data Protection
7. Information Management
8. Data Event Auditability
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.