Learn the foundations of secure software design as you prepare for the third domain of the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) exam.
- [Narrator] Hello, I'm Jared Brennan, and welcome to the third course in the CSSLP Cert Prep series. In this course, you'll be learning about the third domain in that cert. Secure Software Design. When hiring managers are on the lookout for someone to help improve their organization's application security, the CSSLP Cert will really stand out on the candidate's resume. The CISSP certification covers eight security domains that are directly relevant to application security. These domains cover everything from design considerations when planning to build your own apps, to ensuring that any commercial or open source apps that you're bringing into your environment have been built securely. This particular course focuses on the third domain. Secure Software Design. Are you ready to continue learning about application security in the CSSLP certification? Good. Let's get started.
- Threat modeling
- Identifying and prioritizing controls
- Cloud architectures
- Component-based systems
- Designing network, sever, and data controls
- Secure design principles and patterns
- Data modeling and classification