- Uses and abuses of AI
- Applications of AI
- Global perspectives on AI
- Types of decisions that can affect AI and its abuse
- Adversarial processes, including security and privacy
- Policy and laws governing AI
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Where are we all heading with AI? It's something I've been curious about for most of my career. Have you been wondering lately how AI works? Are you curious about how AI will change in the next few years? My name's Martin Kemka and I've worked as an analyst for 15 years on different machine learning projects around the world. So I think we're in a pretty interesting time at the moment where there's massive amounts of computing power that's accessible anywhere through the cloud. There's lots of open research, lots of different papers coming out all the time from both public and private institutions, and a lot of open source code that's making it possible to learn how these machine learning systems work. With all this increase in applied AI also comes new AI use cases and questions about how it integrates with our lives. So in this course, I'll give a bit of an overview of different AI applications, how they can be question, how they can be tricked, and how we can keep learning in order to build better solutions. I'm always learning, and I'm keen to share with you what I've found through my work and my research.