Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Register for an Oracle Cloud account, part of Oracle 12c Release 2 New Features & The Oracle Cloud.
- [Narrator] We'll start by opening our browser window…and going to cloud.oracle.com.…This is the Oracle Cloud main webpage…from which you'll be able to register for a free…Oracle Cloud account.…We'll start registration process by clicking…on the free trial button on the top right corner.…As you can see, Oracle is running a special promotion…where you get $300 worth of Oracle Cloud credits…as part of an Oracle Cloud trial account.…Keep in mind that while this specific promotion language…may vary depending on the date and time…you view this course, a similar trial offer from Oracle…would most likely always be available so that you can…experience the full power of the Oracle Cloud…without having to pay for a period of time.…
So to continue, we'll click on get started for free,…and once again, click on get started for free.…Getting a free trial account for the Oracle Cloud,…actually involves two steps.…First, you'll need to register for a general Oracle account,…and only then, register for a free…Oracle Cloud trial account.…
- Registering for a new Oracle Cloud free trial account
- Creating an Oracle 12c R2 database in the Oracle Cloud
- Configuring SSH access to the database
- Advanced database configuration
- Connecting to your Oracle Cloud database
- PDB resource management
- PDB cloning
- PDB flashback
- Read-only partitions
- Transforming non-partitioned tables to partitioned tables automatically
- Creating a table for Exchange automatically
- Automatic list partitioning
Skill Level Intermediate
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
Oracle 12c Database: Administrationwith David Yahalom3h 58m Beginner
1. Oracle 12cR2 DB Overview
Oracle Cloud overview3m 26s
2. Create an Oracle 12c R2 DB in the Oracle Cloud
3. PDB Resource Management
4. PDB Hot Clone
5. PDB Flashback
6. Partitioning Enhancments
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.