In this video, learn the differences between the three most popular automation platforms in use today.
- [Instructor] I'll start by covering some of the issues … that automation tools like Puppet, Chef and Ansible solve. … First is configuration drift. … Many networks use templates to build … their configurations from. … Once these devices are live and in production, … they would generally follow a standard … configuration change process. … Where changes are built and checked before application. … Once a change is made, documentation is updated … and all network engineers have a good idea … of what happened and why. … That can all go out the window during break fix conditions. … When I get a call at 3 am and make changes to fix an issue, … I generally wait until the next day to update documentation. … Often, after a change like that one, … I return to the office the next day I hit the ground running … and I may not communicate everything … that happened with my fellow engineers. … The real problem happens when these configuration drifts … occur, and they are not communicated. … I've run into plenty of routers where I find …
Note: A complete overview of the exam and registration instructions can be found at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/ccna-200-301.html.
- Elements of a robust security program
- Password policy
- Access control lists
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Software-defined networking
- Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Rest APIs
- Automation platforms