Get a region-by-region breakdown of the data protection and privacy laws and unique cybersecurity challenges facing the financial services industry.
- [Announcer] In 2017, 143 million American, Canadian and British consumers had their sensitive financial data stolen from Equifax, which resulted in billions of dollars in losses. To prevent your company from meeting a similar fate, you need to know financial services security issues, top financial services industry data threats, and how to select security controls to protect your data against those threats. My name is Kevin L. Jackson, and I help global corporations and national governments solve their cloud computing and cyber security challenges. Let's team up and prepare you for this challenge.
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.