Join Pete Zerger for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack: Advanced Identity and Endpoint Protection.
- [Pete] Thanks for joining me for Microsoft Cybersecurity: Advanced Identity and Endpoint Security. I hope you've gathered a few tips and techniques for securing identities and endpoints in your own organization. We've covered a lot of ground in this course. We began with a look at Microsoft visualization-based security concepts for your endpoints. Then we moved on to defending against phishing attacks with exchange advanced threat protection. Next, we learned how to establish a strong post-breach strategy with Microsoft advanced threat analytics and Windows Defender advanced threat protection.
Finally, we implemented privileged identity management in Azure. I'd love to hear about your struggles and your successes as you put what you've learned into action. Feel free to reach out via Twitter, where I can be found @pzerger.
- Configuring virtual-based security
- Securing email
- Implementing post-breach defense
- Protecting the cloud with Azure AD
- Using Windows Defender ATP
- Managing privileged access in Azure