Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Oracle 12c Release 2 New Features & The Oracle Cloud.
- [Instructor] Congratulations, you are now an expert…on the new features of Oracle 12c Release 2 and have…hands on release experience in creating databases…using the Oracle Cloud.…Now that you have successfully completed the course,…it's good advice to continue practicing all of these…new features and put all of your new knowledge into use.…Create new databases in the Oracle Cloud, start and stop…Oracle databasing using the Oracle Cloud web interface.…Hot clone PBDs without down time, flash back PBDs…to a previous point in time, create automatically…list partition tables and more.…
Also, because our course can only cover some of the…new features of Oracle 12c Release 2, feel free…to read online about additional new features…and experiment with them using your own Oracle Cloud…databases.…In case you are interested in learning more about…Oracle Database 12c, be sure to check out my…Oracle Database 12c: Administration Fundamentals course,…available in the library.…If you're interested in learning more about the new features…
- Registering for a new Oracle Cloud free trial account
- Creating an Oracle 12c R2 database in the Oracle Cloud
- Configuring SSH access to the database
- Advanced database configuration
- Connecting to your Oracle Cloud database
- PDB resource management
- PDB cloning
- PDB flashback
- Read-only partitions
- Transforming non-partitioned tables to partitioned tables automatically
- Creating a table for Exchange automatically
- Automatic list partitioning
Skill Level Intermediate
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
Oracle 12c Database: Administrationwith David Yahalom3h 58m Beginner
1. Oracle 12cR2 DB Overview
Oracle Cloud overview3m 26s
2. Create an Oracle 12c R2 DB in the Oracle Cloud
3. PDB Resource Management
4. PDB Hot Clone
5. PDB Flashback
6. Partitioning Enhancments
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.