- [David] If you want to learn more … about Microsoft Azure, there's lots of resources out there. … The first place where you should start … is the Microsoft Azure portal. … Now, this is not the Management portal … that we've been looking at, … but the actual website that you use to get into the portal. … So azure.microsoft.com will lead you … to lots of technical articles and videos … describing more in detail some of the features … that we've looked at in this video. … As well, you can go into the MSDN articles … that discuss the functionalities more … for developers in detail. … So if you want to deploy applications, web applications … or cloud services over to Azure, … you might want to use some custom code … that you've developed on premises. … That code can then be uploaded into your Azure subscription. … Want to know how to develop that code? … These articles in MSDN will help you. … …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.