Join Kevin L. Jackson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cloud Security Considerations for the Financial Services Industry.
- [Kevin] This brings us to the end … of the cloud computing data protection … and privacy in financial services course. … Thank you for your focus and dedication. … Moving forward, don't repeat the previous mistakes … highlighted in these three use cases. … Leverage freely available resources, … like the Cloud Controls Matrix, … the Treacherous 12 study, … and the Treacherous 12 Case Studies. … Please discuss what you've learned here … with your own team members and above all, keep learning. … Some of my suggestions for your next course are … GDPR Compliance Essential Training, … Cybersecurity Awareness: Digital Data Protection, … or Cybersecurity for Executives. … Thank you. … …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.