In this video, get an overview of what was covered in this course and explore recommended next steps in your learning experience.
- [Pete] Thanks for joining me for AZ-500 Exam Prep … Policy and Data Infrastructure. … I hope you've gathered a lot of new information … and are beginning to feel ready for the AZ-500 exam. … We've covered a lot of ground in this course. … We began with a look at data classification, … data retention, and data sovereignty. … Then, we moved into configuring database authentication … and auditing in Azure SQL. … Next, we learned about access control … and key management for Azure Storage. … Then we explored authentication for Azure Files. … We finished up with security on big data services in Azure … like HDInsight, Cosmos DB, and Datalink. … Make sure you've downloaded the course exercises, … which include additional study material for AZ-500. … And I'd love to hear about your lingering questions … as you finish preparation for the exam. … Feel free to reach out on Twitter … where I am @pzerger, or through the Q&A … here on LinkedIn Learning. … …
- Configuring security policies
- Enabling data authentication and auditing
- Configuring security for storage accounts
- Configuring Azure AD authentication
- Configuring security for Cosmos DB and Azure Data Lake