Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Cert Prep: 2 Vulnerability Management.
- Thanks for watching … the CySA+ Vulnerability Management Course. … It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey through … the world of cyber security vulnerability management. … I hope that, as you've completed this course, you found it … interesting and helpful in preparing for the CySA+ exam. … You should now have a solid foundation for the threat … and vulnerability management portion of the test. … If you're following the CySA+ course series in order, … you should now turn to the CySA+ Identity … and Access Management Course. … That course will cover some of the material that you need … to know for domain two of the CySA+ exam, … Software and System Security. … Good luck with the rest of your test preparation. … …
We are a CompTIA Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Configuring vulnerability scans
- Reporting scan results
- Barriers to vulnerability remediation
- Analyzing scan reports
- Common server, endpoint, and network vulnerabilities
- Software security issues, such as SQL injection
- Access control vulnerabilities
Skill Level Advanced
Learning Vulnerability Managementwith Lora Vaughn53m 54s Beginner
Learning Threat Modeling for Security Professionalswith Adam Shostack41m 41s Intermediate
Threat Modeling: Information Disclosure in Depthwith Adam Shostack29m 23s Intermediate
1. Creating a Vulnerability Management Program
2. Configuring and Executing Vulnerability Scans
3. Remediating Vulnerabilities
4. Analyzing Scan Results
5. Common Vulnerabilities
6. Software Security Issues
7. Specialized Technology Vulnerabilities
8. Access Control Vulnerabilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.