Join Greg Sowell for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Cisco CCNA (200-301) Cert Prep: Security, Automation, and Programmability.
- [Instructor] Thanks for watching. … I've introduced a slew of CCNA-related techniques. … This is the last course in the CCNA series, … so if you haven't already, check out the first two courses. … If you are ready to continue your journey in networking, … be sure to check out our other courses, … like CCNP Switching (300-115) Cert Prep: … 1 Layer 2 Technologies, … or CCNP Routing (300-101) Cert Prep: Network Principles. … Each course focuses on a specific piece … of networking knowledge that can take you further … in your networking education and career. … For more information, check out my blog … at gregsowell.com, then go forth and route. … …
Note: A complete overview of the exam and registration instructions can be found at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/ccna-200-301.html.
- Elements of a robust security program
- Password policy
- Access control lists
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Software-defined networking
- Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Rest APIs
- Automation platforms
Skill Level Intermediate
Data-Driven Network Security Essentialswith Jungwoo Ryoo1h 3m Intermediate
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.