- Configuring security policies
- Enabling data authentication and auditing
- Configuring security for storage accounts
- Configuring Azure AD authentication
- Configuring security for Cosmos DB and Azure Data Lake
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Cybersecurity is a skillset very much in demand in the modern workplace, and demonstrating your competence on the Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack through certification with the AZ-500 exam is a great way to advance your career. And there's no better way to ace an exam than to really learn how the features and concepts that will appear on that exam actually work, enabling you to reason your way through any scenario you might encounter. And that will be our focus in this course. And I'm here to make sure that on game day, you're feeling ready. We'll cover the skills tested mentioned in the secure data and applications domain, the fourth domain of the AZ-500 exam. This course is actually the first half of the fourth domain. It's a big one. Hi, I'm Pete Zerger, consultant, speaker, author, and Microsoft MVP, and I'm excited to take this journey with you in the fourth of five exam prep courses in the series for Microsoft's AZ-500 security exam here on LinkedIn Learning. Well, are you ready? Then saddle up and let's ride.