- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Whether you're looking to integrate your on premises infrastructure to Azure or implement a new network in Microsoft's cloud, this course will get you ready to plan and implement your solution quickly. In this course, we will dive into the Azure offerings and the level of subscriptions that each entail. We will explore the various management tools that can be used to create and configure solutions in Azure. Then, we'll look at how to predict Azure costs, as well as which pricing tier will work best for your situation. You will learn how to connect your organization to Azure, as well as how to store your company's data in Azure and create a backup solution to ensure that your company's on premises network is protected in the cloud. My name is David Elfassy, and I'm excited to show you the power and ease of setting up and managing virtual machines built on Microsoft Azure. So in invite you to join me on my LinkedIn Learning course as we explore the essentials of Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.