- [Instructor] When you subscribe to Microsoft Azure, … you create an Azure subscription. … Whether it's a trial subscription … for a couple of months, … or it's a long-term agreement … as an enterprise agreement with Microsoft, … or maybe you have a pay as you go subscription … where your credit card is loaded … and gets charged every month at the end of the month … for your usage of Azure resources. … Everything you own in Azure … is inside your Azure subscription. … There's only one thing really that lives … somewhat outside of your Azure subscription, … and that is Microsoft 365. … If you've enrolled for both an Azure subscription … and in Microsoft 365 subscription, … you have two different entities. … When you purchase your Microsoft 365 subscription, … you have a different set of services and functionalities … that are part of Microsoft 365. … Most of those, and I'll talk about that one exception, … are really hosted and managed by Microsoft 365. … So Microsoft 365 has its own portal or admin center …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.