David demonstrates how to configure the properties of a virtual machine (VM).
- [Instructor] Now that we've created … an Azure virtual machine, … let's see what settings were applied to this virtual machine … and how we can enhance the configuration … and the management of this virtual machine in Azure. … So in order to find my virtual machine, … I'm going to click on Home, … and go though the list of my resources … that were created here. … If I don't see my virtual machine, … all I have to do is click on see all your resources, … but it happens to be the first one listed here. … So I'm going to click on my VM1linkedIN virtual machine … I just created, … and the first thing again, my overview blade … lists the various settings … that are in my virtual machine. … Such as its name, the operating system, the size. … Remember, we selected a specific size … for the virtual machines. … Basically defining the amount of resources available … for this virtual machine. … Right away I can go into my settings, … and I've got some of my basic settings here. … Such as my networking settings, …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.