David demonstrates how to create resources within an Azure AD domain.
- [Instructor] The primary functionality of Azure AD … is as an authentication mechanism and an identity service, … and the core element of both of these services … is the user account. … Anyone that access resources in Azure … requires a user account. … We have two types of user accounts: … a standard user, and a guest user. … So let's take a look at user accounts … in Azure Active Directory. … If I click on all users, I see here that I have a list … of user accounts. … Some of them are listed with the type member, … and those are standard users, … and others are listed with the type guest, … those are external users. … As well, I have the source, … and the source defined where … that user account is drawn from. … So here I have a user account named Admin1, … firstname.lastname@example.org, which is a member … in my Azure Active Directory, … so that account is listed in my local directory of Azure. … If that account here, I have a guest user, … comes from an external Azure Active Directory infrastructure …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.