David provides coverage of the most relevant functionalities for managing web apps.
- [Instructor] After having created … our web app and our app service plan, … we can go ahead and start to take a look … at the management pieces for those objects. … So the web app, just like all of our resources in Azure, … will exist within our list of resources … in our resource group. … So if I browse all the resources in my subscription, … I can see here that I have my linkedinappessential web app. … So I'm going to click on it, … and access all of the properties. … In the properties of my web app here, … first of all in my overview blade … I see that I have some information about … the deployment URL and the URL of the web app. … So I have here, this is my URL for my web app, … I was able to access it in a previous video … so I know that my app is running. … As well I have my app service plan … that is tied to this web app. … You notice here that we are in the app service plan as well. … Here, I have the stop button where … I can actually stop my web app if … we want it to stop costing you money, …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.