- [Instructor] Earlier we talked about managing … all of your Azure resources using the Azure Cloud Shell … or the online version of PowerShell. … Now as I mentioned earlier, you can still use PowerShell … locally using your local PowerShell tool … to connect remotely to the Azure subscription environment. … Now in order to do that I actually need to download … the Azure modules for PowerShell. … It will provide me with all the verbs … and all the command-lets that I need to use … in order to manage my Azure resources. … So let's go ahead and do that. … And in order to access the Azure downloads … I need to go to azure.microsoft.com/downloads … and when I click on that I have access to all the various … Azure downloads, a lot of SDKs in here … or Solution Development Kit. … And if I go down below to Windows, … command-line tools, … I have my PowerShell Windows install. … And I notice that there are others here as well … such as the AzCopy, a tool that you use to actually … copy files to Azure and VSTS, or Visual Studio Team Services …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.