- What's an IoT device?
- Processing and storing IoT data
- The history of IoT in the cloud
- Use cases for IoT in the cloud
- Creating IoT systems using AWS IoT
- Working with Azure IoT Hub
- Determining your requirements before building an application
- Designing IoT systems for use on the cloud
- Building and training the knowledge base
- Figuring out the likely cost of IoT systems
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Nothing has been more life changing than the use of internet of things, or IoT, technology. Smartphones, safer cars, lower electric bills are just a few of the benefits. The constant efficiency of the cloud makes IoT cost effective and available to the masses. I'm going to teach this course using very pragmatic approaches based on current best practices and leverage real cloud based IoT technology you can use in the cloud today. This won't be another abstract, high level concept, but a true solution that will teach the basic concepts of IoT in the clouds as well as how to leverage the technology today. Hi, my name's Dave Linthicum. I wish you a pleasant journey in learning about the world of IoT for cloud computing and what it can do for you and your cloud enabled enterprise.
What you should know1m 7s
1. IoT Basics
2. IoT in the Cloud Use Cases
3. Amazon Web Service IoT Platform
4. Microsoft Azure IoT Hub
5. IoT on the Cloud: Solutions Walkthrough
6. Other Considerations
Addional resources3m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.