Discover how to efficiently manage your organization's implementation of Microsoft Office 365, including Exchange mailboxes, SharePoint, and Skype for Business.
- Hi, I'm David Elfassy, and welcome to Aministration for Cloud-Based Office 365. In this course, we'll look at Office 365 from the point of view of an IT implementer and decision maker. As a combination of Exchange server, SharePoint server, and Skype for Business server, Office 365 provides enterprise level services to organizations of all sizes. We'll look at the skills required to implement some of the most crucial deployment tasks of Office 365, such as setting up your email domains. We'll dive into the most important aspects of selecting the Office 365 subscription, such as understanding your service level agreements, or SLAs.
We will also cover how client connections to Office 365 can be manipulated through policies and multifactor authentication. We'll go over how you can configure general Office 365 settings, such as reporting features, but mainly we'll dive into the technical features of Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business. We'll see how you can apply disclaimers to emails by using transport rules, manage SharePoint's site collection quotas, we'll also review plenty of troubleshooting tools and give you many implementation tips, sharing insight on the architecture behind Office 365.
Now let's get started, with Administration for Cloud-Based Office 365.
- Managing global subscription settings, domain names, and user settings
- Managing Exchange user mailboxes
- Implementing Exchange distribution and security groups
- Implementing Exchange rules
- Managing SharePoint settings
- Managing Skype for Business settings
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Using remote PowerShell to manage Office 365