Skill Level Beginner
- You'd be hard pressed to find a business which doesn't use computer systems, and in fact, it would probably even be challenging to find one which doesn't have a network infrastructure as well. IT Architecture is the overall design of the computer systems which keep your business running smoothly. You know, you could say it's kind of like a blueprint for all technology in your business enterprise. My name is Ed Lieberman, and I've been working in the world of IT Architecture since the 1990s. So please join me in my LinkedIn learning course about IT Architecture.
What you should know1m 15s
1. Overview of IT Architecture
2. Architecture Development
3. Defining the Role of IT Architecture
4. Creating an Enterprise Solution
5. Moving to an Advanced Enterprise
6. Protecting Your Enterprise
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.