Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video Internet of Things, part of CompTIA CySA+ (CS0-002) Cert Prep: 2 Vulnerability Management.
- [Instructor] Industrial systems aren't the only ones … that have gone through a major change … over the past decade. … Embedded computer systems are now part … of our everyday life as we adapt to smart home technology … and the Internet of Things. … It's hard to walk around your house … or the local consumer electronics store … without seeing a huge number of devices … that are now called smart this or smart that. … I now have in my home a smart television, … a smart garage door, and even a smart sprinkler system. … All that smart means is that the devices … are computer controlled and network connected. … On the Security Plus exam, you should know … that the term they use for smart devices … is embedded systems. … Computing technology is embedded in everyday devices. … We might not be able to interact with computers … like we would a laptop or a smart phone, … but the computer controllers embedded … inside smart devices allow them to work … in new and exciting ways. … Embedded device technology began by taking …
We are a CompTIA Partner. As such, we are able to offer CompTIA exam vouchers at a 10% discount. For more information on how to obtain this discount, please download these PDF instructions.
- Configuring vulnerability scans
- Reporting scan results
- Barriers to vulnerability remediation
- Analyzing scan reports
- Common server, endpoint, and network vulnerabilities
- Software security issues, such as SQL injection
- Access control vulnerabilities
Skill Level Advanced
Learning Vulnerability Managementwith Lora Vaughn53m 54s Beginner
Learning Threat Modeling for Security Professionalswith Adam Shostack41m 41s Intermediate
Threat Modeling: Information Disclosure in Depthwith Adam Shostack29m 23s Intermediate
1. Creating a Vulnerability Management Program
2. Configuring and Executing Vulnerability Scans
3. Remediating Vulnerabilities
4. Analyzing Scan Results
5. Common Vulnerabilities
6. Software Security Issues
7. Specialized Technology Vulnerabilities
8. Access Control Vulnerabilities
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.