Describes five common cloud-computing infrastructure vulnerabilities to malicious attack.
- [Instructor] Now, we will take a closer look … at some important cloud infrastructure vulnerabilities. … Because cloud computing brings additional attack vectors … that need to be considered. … In addition to new technical and governance risk, … cloud computing uses new technology such as virtualization, … federated identity management, … and automation through a management interface. … It also introduces external service providers … to some of the main, new attack vectors, … including guest escape, … where another user can leave their segregated resource … to attack another user. … Identity compromise, either technical or social. … For example, through employees of the provider. … API compromise, … such as by leaking API credentials. … Since every service and connection is managed by an API, … this type of attack could be devastating. … Attack on a provider's infrastructure and facilities. … For example, from a third party administrator … that may be hosting with the same provider. …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to healthcare
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in healthcare cloud security
Skill Level Intermediate
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Healthcare Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Healthcare Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.