Compare and contrast information technology implementation options.
- [Instructor] Another important aspect … of an organization's cloud strategy … is the choice of IT implementation option. … These are dictated by IT governance priorities … and IT infrastructure investment decisions. … Enterprises can continue a status quo strategy … that uses a traditional enterprise data center … to address requirements. … They could select and contract … with a managed service provider … by running a traditional acquisition … that dictates requirements and operational processes … through the request for proposal, bid, or tender process. … Or satisfy requirements through the use … of standard offerings from one … or more cloud service providers. … To summarize, your could computing strategy … and governance must be purposefully aligned … with the organizations overall business or mission strategy. … The presence of multiple transitioning domains … will require the planning and execution … of an accompanying change management strategy. … It is crucial that these parallel efforts have strong …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.