Learn how to connect to and navigate options within Horizon Administrator. Configure Horizon View 7.5 licenses and learn how to identify status indicators for View components, virtual desktops, and datastores.
- [Rick] In this video I'll demonstrate … how to login to Horizon 7 Administrator, … and take you through the dashboard, … and show you around a little bit. … As you can see here, I'm using the VMware hands-on labs. … You can find these labs at hol.vmware.com. … There's lots of great labs available for you there, … and they are 100% free of charge. … free hands-on experience with Horizon, … is to go to hol.vmware.com, … and sign up for your free account. … There's no charge, whatsoever. … So, here I am in this hands-on lab kit. … I'm going to go ahead and put in my credentials, … and hit Log In. … at the top of the screen. … That's the address of my connection server. … What I'm doing is pointing my browser towards … the connection server/admin. … That address will bring me to … the Horizon 7 Administrator. … I'm just going to go ahead and … put my credentials and Log In here. … So, now I've successfully logged in … to Horizon Administrator. … I'm just going to go ahead and make my browser full-screen, …
- VMware Horizon architecture
- Navigating options within Horizon Administrator
- PCoIP and Blast Extreme display protocols
- Linked-clone desktop pools
- Creating an instant-clone desktop pool
- Delivering Horizon applications
- Configuring roles and permissions
- Using Cloud Pod Architecture
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Horizon Architecture
2. Display Protocols
3. Full Clone Desktop Pools
4. Linked Clone Desktop Pools
5. Instant Clone Desktop Pools
6. Horizon Printing and Device Connections
7. Delivering Horizon Applications
9. Design and Automation
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.