Today there are hundreds of Steganography tools available. Join Lisa Bock as she demonstrates Steganography, using S-Tools. Observe how she takes two exact images, and then embeds a secret message in one and then encrypt the payload. See how the document has not visibly changed. Discover how you can reveal the secret document.
- [Voiceover] There are literally hundreds…of steganography tools available out there today.…However the one that I like to show…and is easy to follow along with is one of the original…steganography tools, which is called S Tools.…I'm at this website here, Professor Tennenbaum's website.…And here we can download S Tools so you can try it out.…I'll place my cursor right here…and download and save the zip file,…which I have done and unzipped it…and I placed it at my desktop.…
I've opened the folder where it's at…and it's at this icon right here, S Tools,…which is the application.…Let's open it.…I've also opened a picture folder…that's on my desktop and there are two small bit map files,…Jasper1 and Jasper2.…Now I've opened this because I want to show you…that these two images are exactly the same size…because I simply copied the one and made it into Jasper2.…I also have a secret text document there…and I'm going to put that into Jasper1.…
Now let's take a look.…I'll slide over Jasper1…and Jasper2.…I'm gonna resize the window but I'm gonna hold…
These tutorials, along with the other courses featured in the Ethical Hacking series, will prepare students to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker exam and start a career in this in-demand field. Find out more about the exam at https://www.eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/.
- Acquiring passwords
- Generating rainbow tables
- Understanding where passwords are stored
- Defending against privilege escalation
- Understanding spyware
- Protecting against keylogging
- Detecting steganography
- How hackers cover their tracks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. System Hacking Overview
2. Gaining Access
3. Privilege Escalation
6. Hiding in Plain Sight
7. Cover Your Tracks
How to cover your tracks2m 34s
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.