- [Instructor] This course is an intermediate course intended for IT security professionals, managers, network administrators, students, teachers, or anyone with an interest in learning more about the administrative phase of penetration testing. The goal of this course is to help system administrators understand how to better protect the assets they manage. You'll see the special considerations and tasks that you should complete before beginning a thorough penetration testing exercise. Participants should have a basic understanding of networking and security concepts, along with some management skills and an interest in the subject.
- Auditing security mechanisms
- Locating vulnerabilities
- Exploring types of penetration testing
- Pen testing techniques
- Following a pen-testing blueprint
- Testing physical, wireless, website, database, and email security
- Outsourcing penetration testing
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Organizational Penetration Testing
2. Types of Penetration Testing
Testing using other methods2m 41s
3. Pen Testing Techniques
4. Pen Testing Blueprint
5. Outsourcing Penetration Testing
What's next1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.