David provides a demo of how to create and manage objects within the Azure portal using Microsoft tools.
- [Narrator] Now that you're familiar with the Azure … management tools and Azure management portal and the … Cloud Shell, let's talk a little bit about the resources … that we manage within Azure. … First let's talk about the organizational structure within … your Azure subscription. … The primary object that you will create in an Azure … subscription, is called the resource group. … Now, you can think of a resource group as a group of … resources in Azure that are managed as a single entity. … You will notice that I have four resource groups in my … subscription. … Each one of these resource groups, contains resources or … Azure services that are being managed as a separate entity. … All of those resources can be created together, managed … together, turned off together, even deleted together. … I can create a resource group in my subscription and then … add resources to that resource group. … If I click here on one of my resource groups, … and I look at its properties, I will see that this resource …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.