- [Instructor] I've already mentioned briefly, … the concept of a resource group, … the ability to group all of your resources together, … in an object, in an Azure subscription, and then, … manage all of those resources as a single entity. … Now, let's take a look at the resource groups, … that we have in our Azure subscription. … I have here a list of my resource groups, … and within those, I have one called LinkedINRG. … This resource group contains several resources, … and if I click on the resource group, … I see the resources that … are maintained in this resource group. … As well, I can manage all of those together, … such as going into the deployment tab, … and seeing how each one of those resources were deployed. … And I actually see a historical view … of the deployment of my resources, … the amount of time it took, … as well as all of the events that happened, … during the creation of the resource. … For example, if I click on this resource here, … I can look at my deployment page, …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.