- [Narrator] Let's explore some more advanced configuration … of Azure Active Directory. … And the first advanced configuration … that comes to mind is Azure AD Connect. … Now, Azure AD connect is a tool that allows you … to create a hybrid infrastructure … between your on premises active directory, … or as Microsoft sometimes refers to … Windows Server Active Directory … and your Azure Active Directory. … So if you are in the process of migrating … from on premises to Azure, … there is a period of co-existence that you may wish to have. … And that period of co-existence requires co-existence … between your on premises identities, or user accounts … and a cloud version of those user accounts. … Azure AD Connect is the tool that will create … that mechanism and that trust and that federation … between your on premises solution and Azure AD. … You download that tool onto a local server, … you then configure it to synchronize your user accounts … with Azure Active Directory, … sometimes creating user , sometimes linking user accounts. …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.