- [Instructor] Microsoft recognizes that Azure … is a huge product. … There's a broad amount of products, and services, … and resources, and objects, and configurations … that can be maintained within an Azure subscription. … And can get overwhelming. … There can be multiple administrators. … There can be a lot of different opinions and interests … in terms of configuring your environment. … At some point it's possible that you start … to lose a foothold on what it is that you're doing, … all the resources that you have, … and whether or not they're configured … properly and securely. … Which is why Microsoft is beginning to introduce … a lot of monitoring tools … that actually oversee the configuration of your solution … and provide recommendations. … One of those is targeted specifically towards security, … and that is the Security Center. … Now the Security Center is a relatively new infrastructure … that has been added to Azure, … and it is still being added onto and built out. … However, it currently provides a tremendous amount …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.