David provides an overview of Azure Active Directory and explains how it differs from an on-premises environment.
- [Instructor] Many administrators that are learning Azure, … or that are thinking about moving their resources to Azure … come from an environment that is an on-premise environment … that contains a lot of Windows-based services. … And one of those services that has been … the most popular on-premises is Active Directory, … or Active Directory Domain Services. … This is what runs on Domain Controllers, … and provides your authentication and identity services … throughout your on-premises network. … So what Microsoft has done is, within Azure, … they've built a cloud-based version … of this identity service, … sometimes referred to Identity as a Service, or IaaS. … This Identity as a Service is called Azure Active Directory. … In order to access and manage Azure Active Directory, … we launch the Azure Active Directory Admin Center. … So by clicking on this Azure Active Directory link, … we're actually launching the Azure Active Directory … Admin Center. … And this interface is the management tool …
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Controlling Azure costs
- Managing Azure using Azure PowerShell
- Implementing and managing Azure web apps
- Creating and managing virtual machines in Azure
- Exploring Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating a virtual network
- Creating network gateways
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
1. Getting Familiar with Microsoft Azure
2. Microsoft Azure Web Apps
3. Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
4. Microsoft Azure Active Directory
5. Microsoft Azure Networking
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.