In this video, learn how and when to deal with cloud security.
- [Instructor] Now let's look at understanding security. … So, a couple things to consider here is … that clouds are basically complex distributed systems … at the end of the day. … So, ultimately, this is about an existing … architectural pattern that we've known for a long time, … outside the enterprise on different cloud platforms, … and certainly very complex distributed systems … that we're basically living with today … as we're moving into cloud. … So, we have to figure out a way to secure those. … Need to look at your own requirements. … Again, this basically drives everything in terms … of how you pick anything, including security. … And the most effective security is proactive security. … Your ability to, in essence, put things in place … that are able to adjust to things … such as an attack occurring, … basically, spotting that as to some sort … of a monitoring capability of looking at … how we're looking at particular processes … and be able to take evasive action. … So, Cloud Security Maturity, Risk and Agility. …
- Types of clouds: SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS
- Identifying the data and applications to move to the cloud
- Migration planning
- Selecting a cloud provider
- Cloud security
- Cloud operations
- Approaching management and monitoring
Skill Level Beginner
Amazon Web Services Essential Trainingwith Jeff Winesett5h 2m Intermediate
Azure Administration Essential Trainingwith David Elfassy2h 45m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Basics
2. Cloud Computing Planning
3. Cloud Security
4. Cloud Operations
Next steps2m 6s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.