List four cloud-computing deployment models and describe important characteristics of each.
- [Instructor] The right cloud computing strategy … will result from selecting the appropriate … deployment model, service model, and implementation option … for each of your critical business processes. … Deployment models will be governed by the organization's … risk tolerance. … They are classified as a private cloud, … which refers to a proprietary network or data center … owned and architected for use by a specified entity … using cloud technologies to provide services … behind a firewall. … Key benefits of this are increased control over data, … underlying systems, and applications. … Ownership and retention of governance controls. … And assurance over data location. … A public cloud where the service is available … to the general public over the internet … in which a customer can access … cloud service provider resources … either in the form of a free service … or offered on a pay per usage model. … Public cloud key benefits include … easy and inexpensive setup, … streamlined and easy provisioning of resources, …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.