SonarQube is a source code security analyzer designed for an organization who embraces DevOps and DevSecOps. In this video, learn how you can use SonarQube to test your own application source code.
- [Instructor] SonarQube is another code quality … tool that includes security testing … and analysis functionality. … It supports over 25 different programming … languages as well as multiple build systems … in continuous integration systems. … You can learn more about SonarQube at sonarqube.com. … SonarQube takes a governance-based approach … to managing your application's security portfolio … with a focus that goes above and beyond security. … SonarQube also scores applications on things … like releasability, reliability, and maintainability. … SonarQube maintains four distinct editions … of their solutions. … The Community edition is free, while … the commercial editions, Developer, Enterprise, … and Data Center are all scoped in price … based on your language support and high … availability requirements. … The Community edition price tag of free … is a lot more palatable than the $130,000 price tag … tied to the Data Center edition. … So I recommend you start with the Community edition …
- Security frameworks
- OWASP Top Ten
- Building Security In Maturity Model (BSIMM)
- Planning your testing projects
- Creating security policies
- Source code reviews
- Application threat modeling
- Offline testing for OWASP Top Ten vulnerabilities
Skill Level Intermediate
DevSecOps: Automated Security Testingwith James Wickett1h 35m Intermediate
Security Testing Essential Trainingwith Jerod Brennen2h 48m Beginner
Security Testing: Nmap Security Scanningwith Mike Chapple1h 46m Intermediate
What you should know1m 17s
1. Leading Practices
2. Security Documentation
3. Source Code Security Reviews
4. Offline Testing for the OWASP Top Ten (2017)
Next steps3m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.