This course was created by Madecraft. We are pleased to host this content in our library.
- Managing your tasks with a to-do list
- Unpacking data
- Identifying the problem you're trying to solve
- Telling the story of data
- Automating analytics reporting
- Setting milestones
- Measuring success
- Choosing the right tools
- Structuring a data science team
- Working with remote teams
- Communicating with your team
- Working with clients
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] We hear a lot about the exciting field of data science, but what's it like to actually be a data scientist? In this course, you'll hear from people who know best, real-life data analysts, consultants, and professionals from top companies. - I love the field of data. - The future of data science is full of possibilities. - There's data on everything. - Clean data is the best data. - This is where it gets fun. - You can do a lot with data, you really can. It's really cool. - [Instructor] Welcome to A Day in the Life of a Data Scientist.
1. Time Management
2. Working with Data
3. Creating a Process
4. Using Tools
5. Structuring a Data Science Team
6. Working with Teams
7. Working with Clients
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.