Summarize data protection and privacy laws and regulations in Switzerland.
- [Instructor] Now we will cover Switzerland, … where violations of data protection principles … are generally not criminally sanctioned … with respect to the breach of any data. … Private persons, however, are liable to a fine … of up to 10,000 Swiss francs if they willfully fail … to provide information with regard to the safeguards of … any data that is transferred outside of Switzerland. … Willful non-compliance with data protection duties … is punishable by a fine of up to 10,000 francs. … The data protection laws in Switzerland … do not apply to deliberations of the Federal Parliament … and any parliamentary committee, … any pending civil proceeding or criminal proceedings, … and it also does not apply to any international … mutual assistance proceedings. … PII requirements apply to any data … relating to an identified or identifiable person, … irrespective of its form. … The preliminary draft of the revised data protection law … looks to remove the protection of personal data …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to healthcare
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in healthcare cloud security
Skill Level Intermediate
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Healthcare Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Healthcare Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.