Discuss data protection and privacy regulations and enforcement in Europe and summarize laws and regulations in Russia.
- [Instructor] Next we'll go to Europe … where we will look at four countries, … Russia, Switzerland, Germany and the United Kingdom. … By going through these laws … be sure to take note of the major effect … that The General Data Protection Regulation, … or GDPR, is having. … Breaches of data protection in Russia … is covered under Article 24 of the Russian Constitution. … It is forbidden to collect, store, use … and disseminate information on the private life … of any person without his or her consent. … Under the Privacy Protection Law … persons violating the law are subject to civil, … administrative or criminal liability. … Failure to provide the individual … with the information related to the processing … of their data can incur fines for an offense … up to 70,000 rubles. … The Privacy Law expressly excludes … from the scope of privacy protection … any data processing in connection … with the record keeping and the use of personal data … contained in the Archive Fund of the Russian Federation, …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.