In this video, learn how Cisco's SDA implementation, namely DNS Center, compares to other automation systems.
- Cisco DNA Center is purchased preinstalled … on a hardware appliance, and is the heart … of Cisco's SDA product. … The Northbound interface has a comprehensive GUI … for administrators, as well as a REST API, … which will be discussed in a following chapter. … The Southbound interface supports legacy devices … with Telnet, SSH, and SNMP, while also supporting … newer systems via NETCONF and RESTCONF. … SDA's intent-based network is most clearly … demonstrated with ACLs. … As a network grows, so can an ACL based on … what it's filtering requirements may be at the time. … Generally, as these lists grow, … new entries are simply appended to the end … and old, forgotten entries sit at the top. … Troubleshooting these lists, or attempting to clean them … can be problematic as they get bigger, … and their original purpose becomes more obtuse. … Using DNA Center, an engineer can create policies … for various types of traffic, not even knowing … the underlying IP addressing being used. … The purpose of each policy can be clearly …
Note: A complete overview of the exam and registration instructions can be found at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/ccna-200-301.html.
- Elements of a robust security program
- Password policy
- Access control lists
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Software-defined networking
- Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Rest APIs
- Automation platforms