Discuss cyberattack types, cyberattack sources, cyberattack impacts, and application security risks that are of most concern to healthcare CISOs as determined by a National Cybersecurity Institute and Dell Corporation. survey
- [Instructor] When compared against … the concerns of other industry verticals, … healthcare organizations are mainly focused … on illegitimate access and targeted attacks. … They more than likely protect themselves … against state-sponsored spies, hobbyists and insiders, … criminal groups and activists or anonymous, … with their primary concern being patient impact. … Top application security risk in this industry vertical … come from a lack of security skills … within the organization staff, … ineffective program and project management, … poor IT deployment and configuration processes … and polices, poor change control … and version control management … and insecure source code development. … …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to healthcare
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in healthcare cloud security
Skill Level Intermediate
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
Amazon Web Services: Data Securitywith Lynn Langit3h 46m Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Healthcare Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Healthcare Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.