Discuss cyberattack types, cyberattack sources, cyberattack impacts, and application security risks that are of most concern to financial CISOs as determined by a National Cybersecurity Institute and Dell Corporation survey.
- [Narrator] Finance industry CISOs worry about … just about everything. … But their biggest fear is targeted attacks … against their institution. … From criminal groups, those involved in corporate … espionage and state sponsored spies. … Their primary concern is reputational damage … because once customers lose trust, … these organizations might as well close up shop. … From an application security point of view, … CISOs worry about a lack of secured development processes … caused by the low security awareness of software developers … which leads to insecure source code. … …
AuthorKevin L. Jackson
- Cloud computing drivers
- Deployment and services models
- Attack vectors
- Cyberthreats to financial services
- Regional requirements for data privacy and protection
- Regional risk and compliance requirements
- Case studies in financial cloud security
Skill Level Beginner
IT Security: Key Policies and Resourceswith Gregory Michaelidis23m 44s Intermediate
1. Cloud Computing Overview
2. Financial Services Industry's Approach to Cybersecurity
3. Regional Data Protection and Privacy Requirements
4. Regional Risk and Compliance Requirements
5. Key Threats and Controls in Financial Cloud Security
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.